In honor of “World Awareness Week”, we wanted to post on behalf of our friends at Top Sales World and tell you a little about how this free site can help you in your profession.
Preliminary data from 500+ sales organizations that have already taken part in CSO Insights 20th annual Sales Performance Optimization (SPO) study show that 94% of companies are raising revenue targets for next year.
If you are struggling to hit quota this year, how can you possibly be expected to achieve even higher targets next year?
Help is at hand …
Top Sales World is a unique site dedicated exclusively to the profession of sales. TSW draws the industry’s best-known sales experts who provide unparalleled information in the form of how-to-guides, articles, and web-based Masterclasses and Roundtables, plus so much more.
TSW is the world’s first online “sales hypermarket,” with the shelves stacked with every conceivable resource front-line sales professionals and their managers could possibly need, including:
- Top Sales Management – an area dedicated to sales leaders.
- Top Sales Articles – where they re-publish and reward the best written work.
- Top Sales Blogs – the top 50 sales and marketing blogs in one location.
- Top Sales Tips – a daily nugget from the best minds in the business.
- Top Sales Interviews – downloadable recordings on the latest topics.
- Top Sales Roundtables – they bring together a group of top sales experts every month.
- Top Sales White Papers – all free to download and digest.
- Top Sales Events – they keep everyone updated on what’s happening and where.
- Top Sales Books – a library full of all the best sales books ever written.
- Top Sales Masterclasses – regular short, sharp online sessions delivered by the masters of sales.
- Top Sales Training/Coaching – they only recommend the companies that are “best of breed.”
- Top Sales Awards – the annual awards that reward outstanding contribution to the sales space.
- Top Sales & Marketing Influencers – each year they select the top 50.
Finally, Top Sales monthly magazine, now with a readership of more than 150k.
Every person who sells something (that would be just about everyone) knows that their sales success depends upon their staying current and on top of their game. And every salesperson, no matter the amount of their experience, needs support, excellent resources, practical tips and information, and a professional, seasoned expert they can turn to.
Know of other organizations that help sales & marketing professionals excel at their jobs? Post in the comments!